Company formation Seychelles
International Business Company (IBC)
Seychelles International Business Company as a rule is not subject to any taxation on incomes and profits, which makes these companies very attractive to foreign investors. Seychelles guarantee that the tax status of Seychelles IBC will remain unchanged for 20 years from establishing a company, thanks to which every shareholder may quietly concentrate on doing business without worrying that the company law will be changed.
Seychelles IBCs are attractive also because the licence fee is only 100 USD, which is one of the lowest state fees compared with other offshore jurisdictions.
Seychelles IBCs guarantee high level of privacy – shareholder and director data is not published anywhere, are in custody of a licenced agent who is legally obliged not to disclose it. Moreover, the law allows using services of nominee directors and shareholders, who are an added guarantee that the information regarding beneficiary owners is not made public.
The companies have to keep accounting books, yet they are not subject to audit, there is no obligation to submit annual financial reports, and accounting books may be kept anywhere in the world.
The companies may be used as a shareholder in other companies, bank or deposit account holder, owner of any type of real estate. IBC is also a great idea for entrepreneurs engaged in leasing of vehicles. IBCs often provide marketing and consulting services for other companies registered in other countries or participate in international trade relations.
Advantages of having a Seychelles International Business Company (IBC):
- Simple structure – to set up a company you only need one director and one shareholder who may but does not have to be the same person
- Seychelles IBCs are fully exempt from taxation
- High level of confidentiality – the only thing disclosed in public registers are Articles of Association
- The law guarantees flexible rules on share issuance
- No obligation to prepare annual financial reports, no audit
- No requirements with regard to minimum and maximum share capital
- Low licence fees in the amount of only 100 USD
- Super quick company formation – 3-4 days. However, you should remember that we need some time for preparing apostille and sending documents
- Easy to administer – no obligation to submit annual financial statements
- Board and shareholders’ meetings may take place anywhere in the world, also by phone
- No currency exchange controls
- Stable legal system
In Seychelles, nominee director and shareholder services are permitted. We encourage all clients who value privacy to use this service.
Our Seychelles corporate kits include the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appointment of First Director
- Statement of Registered Agent
- Register of Director/Shareholder/Beneficial Owner
- Register of Trading Activities /Jurisdictions
- Share certificate
- Inaugural meeting
- Company seal (rubber)
Seychelles is one of the places where companies are formed most quickly in the world. The entire process takes 3-4 days. After that time, we are ready to send all company documents to the client.
As one of the leading global company formation firms, we offer comprehensive services and our role is not limited to selling a company. We encourage you to contact us on nominee services, banks, tax advisory, accounting as well as companies in other jurisdictions.
Our advisers are available to you 24/7. You may reach them by email, phone, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber.
Seychelles IBCs may be bought remotely, without visiting Seychelles.
The only thing you have to do to become an owner of a company in Seychelles is send a short email with the required documents. We will take care of all the remaining issues.
Do you wish to start the procedure?
Just drop us an email or give us a call and we will send you short list of information that we need. After you provide it to us you can come anytime to proceed with the formalities.